Used forklifts can be a surprisingly useful acquisition for businesses. Don’t be put off by the word “used”. As a matter of fact, any used forklift you buy in Australia will be in excellent condition. All machines are required to be fully serviced for compliance with Australian safety and operational standards. They must also be suitable for the purpose they’re purchased for.
The Truth about Used Forklifts
There are some real advantages to buying used forklifts, and some are pretty persuasive:
- Most used forklifts on the market are recent models. Nobody buys fossil forklifts which simply can’t meet modern performance and safety standards.
- Many used forklifts are in fact very popular models, much liked by operators and businesses for their excellent capacity and reliability.
- A large number of used forklifts are only on the market because they’ve been replaced by new models. They’re basically the same as the many thousands of currently operational forklifts used nationwide.
- If you see a used forklift your operators have previously used, you don’t have to spend time training your people to use it.
- Some used forklifts are excellent machines, ideal for some jobs. The only real difference is that you’re paying much less for them.
The Truth about Used Forklift Prices
It may be obvious that used forklift prices are cheaper, but there’s another, much more profitable angle to prices:
- You’re paying much less for a machine you know can do the same value of work as a new model.
- Your return on investment is therefore higher.
- You may even be able to buy multiple used machines for the same price as a new forklift, increasing your workload capacity and reducing turnaround times.
- Your investment is therefore delivering better financial value in both upfront outlays and revenue.
If we’re giving you the impression that buying used forklifts is a pretty popular option, you’re right. Forklift operators and businesses want vehicles that will do the job for the best cost and operational efficiencies. Used forklifts deliver those values. It’s that simple.
Servicing and Maintenance of Used Forklifts
The only other potential cost in buying a used forklift is maintenance. This situation is easily managed:
- Your used forklift must have access to repairs and any servicing required.
- Buy your used forklift from accredited forklift specialists who also offer these services.
Used forklifts are ideal for businesses requiring additional capacity and top quality machines at prices without impacting the bottom line. You can save money and increase the profitability of your business. You can even do more business, if you use the added capacity to go for bigger contracts.
Looking for Top Brand Used Forklifts in Sydney?
Aussie Forklift Repairs has top of the line Toyota, Manitou, Crown, and Linde forklifts for sale in Sydney. To find out more, call (02) 9679 8992 or contact us online. We additionally offer 24/7 forklift repairs and services. Just ask our experts about our used forklifts. Tell us what you want, and we’ll find you a great deal.